Some Friends Really Know How...
... to be such sunshine in my heart. It's amazing how spending time with a friend on the phone last night made my world, which was fine anyway, a million times more okay, hilarious, colorful, alive, and SWEET. The very first things that I will thank God for are all of the friends that I have had on this side of time. My friends are totally connected to any good or wonderful thing that has ever happened in my life. Thank you, friends! And thank you, friend, who made me smile a lot AND laugh really, REALLY hard last night! :) :) :)

2 Comments:
Diana, I'm glad you enjoyed my call. But seriously, how could you tell it was me? I didn't think my heavy breathing was that unique....
By
Anonymous, at 11:52 AM
Adam! :) You are my one and only! About the heavy breathing: NO COMMENT.
By
Nomad, at 10:10 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home