i wanna be a nomad...

Friday, December 09, 2005

Somebody Gave Me a...

little something just a little bit ago that made me feel completely all butterfly-ee inside. Somebody gave me a door wedge. Nobody else got one from this person and it came from this person's truck. :) A door wedge... How fun is it that being given a door wedge can be just as totally exciting as buying World Series tickets!

On the side, Kaveh Kanes has closed its doors. It's closing time and it's sad. I'm sure there will be good things that come out of it, but it's still sad. :( I'm glad that I have many fun, significant, and hilarious memories there. It's weird when you know that in the future you won't be able to revisit a place and all that it reflects from the past.

8 Comments:

  • I was given a door wedge by my mom...but I'm passing it on to someone with a door that actually needs wedging. Although it would make for an interesting collection. Is there a difference between door wedges and door stops?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:56 PM  

  • But don't we all have doors that need wedging, Splmooch? And there is a difference between the two, by the way. There is also a big difference between the wedge that was given to me today and any other wedge out there in the galaxy. :)

    By Blogger Nomad, at 2:13 PM  

  • a Door Wedgie? That sounds painful.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 PM  

  • KK is klosed?! I'm going to enter a deep, dark depression.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:48 AM  

  • Trey said "butt"... ha :).

    By Blogger Nomad, at 9:51 AM  

  • I understand, Ted. :(

    By Blogger Nomad, at 2:19 PM  

  • Trey - Take the plank out of your own eye first.

    By Blogger Nomad, at 8:34 AM  

  • everyone? hardly. and at that, you both can testify that all y'all saw was baby smooth. trey, on the other hand, still has to present proof that his butt is not hairy. but we know, WE KNOW, that's never gonna happen. so until then, trey has a hairy butt. by the way, don't EVER google "hairy butt" images. none of it is right.

    By Blogger Nomad, at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home