If You're Gonna Punch a Basim...
Then he'll never let you meet him.
Trust me, you wanna meet him. He's simply great. Swell, very swell personality. His strong, bold, believing, and gutsy heart will leave a forever impression. His right big toe is great, too. And he has a foreign body in his body.
If you want, I can dress up like Basim and you can punch me and get it over with so that you can get to the good stuff (that is, Basim and his foreign body).
Trust me, you wanna meet him. He's simply great. Swell, very swell personality. His strong, bold, believing, and gutsy heart will leave a forever impression. His right big toe is great, too. And he has a foreign body in his body.
If you want, I can dress up like Basim and you can punch me and get it over with so that you can get to the good stuff (that is, Basim and his foreign body).

2 Comments:
;)
By
Nomad, at 1:25 PM
Hi, Barbie! Call me soon, okay? Yes on the movies! You r cool.
E - No swaying necessary. I hope your day is going well! I love you, friend!
By
Nomad, at 8:15 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home