Kaveh Kanes
It's where I've been since I left Cafe Artiste. I like open places. Ben is cool... I mean, Ben is "Cool McSuave". Right, Ben? #1: He's open today. #2: He thinks that hurricanes shouldn't have names like "Rita" that make you think that she's coming over with a couple of her friends or something. He thinks that hurricanes should have names like "LUCIFER" or "Beezlebub" (or whatever that name really is) because THEN he would be like, "Now I'm scared."

5 Comments:
If I were naming hurricanes, I think I would call them things like, MS-Storm, Pentium-2, or Hurricane D4XL. Maybe Hurricane XLR8R, or something like that.
Rita is too nice a name for a storm. Sounds more like something you take to relax. Oh wait. It is. Frozen, with a lime.
By
The Doctor, at 3:25 PM
Take care Ms. D.
Glad - for you - the storm is headed for Beaumont at the last reckoning.
By
Laura, at 9:25 PM
I like your thinking, Trey, esp. since Tin Cup was filmed in the Houston/Woodlands metroplex. Maybe, if you could convice people that allowing a Kevin Costner movie to be filmed in your locale would increase significantly your chances of a hurricane hit, the world would be a better place as self interest, rightly understood, took over.
Of course, it probably wouldn't work for some areas--maybe we'd end up with movies like "The Postman 2: Arctic Delivery"
By
Anonymous, at 8:17 AM
But that might actually be a good way that Hollywood could do its part to reverse the "Greenhouse Effect." A seriously big artic/Antarctic storm might be just what the doctor ordered (so to speak- a different kind of doctor, maybe a Neil Frank variety or something).
By
The Doctor, at 12:00 PM
fowl language? i think trey knows some fowl language. how about it, trey? bawk!!!
By
Nomad, at 4:40 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home