i wanna be a nomad...

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

And Adam Everett is CUTE!!!

8 Comments:

  • Seriously, Trey. You have eye issues. By the way, an image didn't come up with that link :(, so I added a photo of Adam just for you :). The koolaide I drink is pure stuff, buddy. 100%. Absolut.

    By Blogger Nomad, at 3:28 PM  

  • Erika, Lance IS indeed cuter. It's just that I just discovered Adam and I'm all giddy about it. You should see him interacting with other people... such a cute personality! :) But Lance... He is TOTALLY the cutest. I hear he's very, very nice and pretty goofy (score!) as well. :)

    By Blogger Nomad, at 1:57 PM  

  • E definitely needs security checks done. I'm fine, thank you. :)

    By Blogger Nomad, at 1:34 PM  

  • Actually, I don't think Lance is cuter. I think that the two cannot be compared in that way. They are both as cute as they can be. Seriously. There's no way they could be cuter. I am so lucky that I live in Houston. It's where the cute boys are.

    By Blogger Nomad, at 3:56 PM  

  • what about steve boshemi? does he pale in comparison?

    By Blogger Nomad, at 4:48 PM  

  • actually, this is the true question: how about george burns? how bright is his light?

    By Blogger Nomad, at 4:49 PM  

  • Diana, um, I know you like older guys, but, well, George Burns has, shall we say, punched his ticket, let go this mortal coil, gone to the other side; he's not pinin' for the Fjords, if you know what I mean. At least Steve Buscemi is among those who still breathe fresh air. Not the most handsome man I know. Maybe you should check out mikehon. I hear he's hot...

    By Blogger The Doctor, at 3:10 PM  

  • dennis~ you probably won't get to read this because this is already in the archives, but ERIKA is the freak for old men. I'm talking 70 and 80 year-olds. Ask her about it.

    By Blogger Nomad, at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home