i wanna be a nomad...

Thursday, September 15, 2005


This is the song that never ends,
It just goes on and on, my friends,
Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue singing it forever, just because,
This is the song that never ends,
It just goes on and on, my friends,
Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue singing it forever, just because,
This is the song that never ends,
It just goes on and on, my friends,
Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue singing it forever, just because,
This is the song that never ends,
It just goes on and on, my friends,
Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue singing it forever, just because,
This is the song that never ends...

6 Comments:

  • My kids thought I was wrong for it, too. I used it to punish them and I wish you could have seen them SQUIRM whenever I would start singing it. Now, they squirm at first... and then... the power of the song TAKES OVER and they can't resist eventually singing it with me... over and OVER and OVER again. It's the *instant good mood* song in our classroom... and sometimes the hallways... in a whisper voice, of course. :)

    By Blogger Nomad, at 9:48 AM  

  • Ugh...I decided to click on the link to this clever Diana person from Trey's blog...AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?!?!?!??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 AM  

  • I have to say, I am well pleased. :) It's amazing to find out how this song is so truly POWERFUL! You really, really can't stop singing it in your head once it's there. I assure you, Emily and Erika, that you will be fine. I've been singing it for years and I'm still okay. :)

    By Blogger Nomad, at 9:46 AM  

  • Oh Diana! I haven't hear that in FOREVER! Now it is all I am going to hear all day!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 AM  

  • Aren't you glad about that, Emily? :) I have employed you with power! Now you can make somebody else start singing it. I wonder how many people we can infect. :) :) :)

    By Blogger Nomad, at 1:32 PM  

  • You're going to be singing this song as you fall asleep tonight, Trey. Watch and see.

    By Blogger Nomad, at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home