To: The Converse Gang
1. Thanks to you guys, I can now say "Why, yes" when somebody asks me, "Have you ever tried Stalinistic, Communistic, NonPutinistic beer?" That's going to win me a cool dude one day... just as the cigar smoking won a certain girl a certain boy. :)
2. Another thanks to you guys that I can use the word "hoppy" as a describing word and the phrase "fermented in the bottle" whenever I feel like now.
3. Let's start a probhibition-prohibition group in our lonestar state.
4. "Do I have white powder on my face?"
Thanks for letting me hang out with y'all last night, even though it wasn't "THAT kind of a party!" :) :) :)
It was a joy and pleasure. :) I hope to see y'all on Saturday night.
2. Another thanks to you guys that I can use the word "hoppy" as a describing word and the phrase "fermented in the bottle" whenever I feel like now.
3. Let's start a probhibition-prohibition group in our lonestar state.
4. "Do I have white powder on my face?"
Thanks for letting me hang out with y'all last night, even though it wasn't "THAT kind of a party!" :) :) :)
It was a joy and pleasure. :) I hope to see y'all on Saturday night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home