Erika ~ Me, too!

This is me and Dixie in Fredricksburg. I didn't feel like the boss and she knew it. This photo was taken about 10 minutes before I was totally by myself with her while she was bucking. :) Interesting experience. Hey, do you see those boots on my feet? They belong to my friend Karen. For the first time in my life, I felt totally comfy in boots! They didn't hurt one bit. For fun, I kept them on for a while after I got off the horse. I was a cowgirl.

1 Comments:
Okay! Sushi-Erika-Trey-Houston: Wonderfulness. About the boots ~ The best part of them feeling soooo comfortable was that they belong to my best friend from middle school/high school. :) It's such a sweet thing when friends can share things and it works. I was much obliged.
By
Anonymous, at 12:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home