Wo-hoo!! We are extreme sports parents! Although I don't think I'll ever be as tough as those people we met on the trail. Yea, and another wo-hoo for Diana's blog. Glad to see you out here in blogworld. Come see us again -- and we'll see where we end up next time.
One entry found for nomad.
Main Entry: no·mad
Pronunciation: 'nO-"mad, British also 'nä-
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin nomad-, nomas member of a wandering pastoral people, from Greek, from nemein
1 : a member of a people who have no fixed residence but move from place to place usually seasonally and within a well-defined territory
2 : an individual who roams about aimlessly
- nomad adjective
- no·mad·ism /'nO-"ma-"di-z&m/ noun
3 Comments:
Did you say hello
To my friend New Mexico?
I hope'd you'd say so.
By
Anonymous, at 3:23 PM
Hi Diana-- we had so much fun with you. Hope you'll come light up our lives again on another visit.
Lots of fun times.
Chris
By
Anonymous, at 4:39 PM
Wo-hoo!!
We are extreme sports parents!
Although I don't think I'll ever be as tough as those people we met on the trail.
Yea, and another wo-hoo for Diana's blog. Glad to see you out here in blogworld.
Come see us again -- and we'll see where we end up next time.
Laura
By
Laura, at 12:29 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home