i wanna be a nomad...

Monday, August 22, 2005

What to do?

What am I supposed to do when I miss my faraway friends like crazy... so much that it hurts inside?

6 Comments:

  • Think of heaven--when we'll all be reunited again for good...then think of all the people who are waiting to hear the good news and be invited into the Kingdom of heaven. I say the second part like I'm an expert, but sadly I'm not. Still, I can't help but think that life is so short, and there will be time enough to enjoy heaven. What do we do in the mean time?

    We miss you, too, Diana.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:41 PM  

  • Thanks Trey and Ted. :) I do have to remember the hopes of heaven in that way. It doesn't help me to long less for nearness now, however. In the sadness, I *do* feel grateful for getting to miss such amazing, beautiful, creative, and very delightfully hilarious people. I really believe that I have met the absolutely most wonderful people to have ever existed in the history of the world. Really. And I feel like quite the lucky girl for it.

    By Blogger Nomad, at 1:59 PM  

  • i would still be nice to have met sam houston...only then will i say that i'm the luckiest guy in the world...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14 AM  

  • i wish I could have met george burns when he was in his nineties... he was hot and it would have been on like donkey kong had we ever crossed paths... maybe i'll write a nice poem on my blog about him... if only...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:19 PM  

  • so i have a confession. i'm in love with george burns. he was my first crush.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:59 PM  

  • oh! and i had a dream about him and sam houston fighting for my love last night!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home