i wanna be a nomad...

Friday, July 29, 2005

Do you feel like you still have a lot of gas in you?

That's what I asked this Old Navy employee dude today!!! We were talking about him finishing his undergraduate degree a couple of months ago. Although he was ready to be done with school, he is going to start law school next month. So I asked him, "Do you feel like you still have a lot of gas in you?" Why do I not go over my words before they leave my mouth? Grrrr.

1 Comments:

  • E~ You can TOTALLY share your story on my blog (if your mom doesn't mind)!!! :) I'll call you tomorrow when I get back to Houston. Trey~ Icky! My dad made me pull his finger all the time when I was little and THAT could be the MAIN reason why we are currently faced with GLOBAL WARMING.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home