Ah, man!
Why, oh WHY?! Moments ago, I was four feet away from a lizard that was in the school hallway. I was about to catch it so that I could take it outside and release it... but that is NOT what ended up happening. One of our male dudes here at school got to it first and you can probably guess the rest of the story.
Grrrr!!!!!!
Grrrr!!!!!!

4 Comments:
Lizard polka?
By
Display Name, at 1:51 PM
if he was in my old hood...he would've been earrings for the "dude"
By
Anonymous, at 7:07 AM
did he get out his bb gun, shot it, then use plastic fork and knife to disect it?. . .i mean, not that i know anything about any of that. . i'm just saying. . .
By
Anonymous, at 3:47 PM
sounds like someone needs to go fishing with live bait...
By
The Doctor, at 7:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home