There's this little life that I'm living, and I love it.
I adore the people with whom I share this little life. They are the passerbyers, the new friends, and the old friends. They are my family.
My heart gets filled with the passing butterflies, the many different kinds of birds that are always fluttering around from tree to tree in my forest of a backyard, the rollercoaster vine squirrels that share that space with the birds, and the birds that have the nearby bayou as their habitat.
Satisfaction is rayed with delight in the places where I spend my time.
God's love has reached what feels like deepest parts of my spirit through it all: these people, these beautiful living things, and these places where I have chosen to be in every moment.
I don't need anything else. Not that I know of, at least. I feel lucky. I feel peaceful and content. I like the life I am living.
I adore the people with whom I share this little life. They are the passerbyers, the new friends, and the old friends. They are my family.
My heart gets filled with the passing butterflies, the many different kinds of birds that are always fluttering around from tree to tree in my forest of a backyard, the rollercoaster vine squirrels that share that space with the birds, and the birds that have the nearby bayou as their habitat.
Satisfaction is rayed with delight in the places where I spend my time.
God's love has reached what feels like deepest parts of my spirit through it all: these people, these beautiful living things, and these places where I have chosen to be in every moment.
I don't need anything else. Not that I know of, at least. I feel lucky. I feel peaceful and content. I like the life I am living.

4 Comments:
Thanks, Trey. :) Those squirrels *rock* the world, man.
By
Nomad, at 12:50 PM
I'm glad Someone loves the little furry rodents. If you acquire a yard and plants you love, you will see them differently, as they dig everything up and throw dirt all over the place.
But it's nice that you love them.
By
Anonymous, at 6:36 PM
MDM: Hi :). I have not yet experienced that kind of heartbreak yet. Sad! The squirrels I share space with are quite good company.
By
Nomad, at 1:00 PM
yay!
By
Nomad, at 9:21 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home