HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dreamer! If you send me your snail mail address I might send you a birthday card from NZ (though it will be late and take a while due to shipping). But I'll send it! Or I'll just see you in Junish
happy birthday dearest! If you send ME your snail mail address I'll send you something from Oz. ;) Please don't talk about baseball- I'm SO bummed to be missing it. Also, I want to live in a commune with you when we're old ladies. ok?
i keep thinking of things i want to say to you. 1. I think i saw your twin sister in Manly yesterday (?) 2. did you know the Bible refers to "kindred spirits"!? (see Philippians 2:20)
One entry found for nomad.
Main Entry: no·mad
Pronunciation: 'nO-"mad, British also 'nä-
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin nomad-, nomas member of a wandering pastoral people, from Greek, from nemein
1 : a member of a people who have no fixed residence but move from place to place usually seasonally and within a well-defined territory
2 : an individual who roams about aimlessly
- nomad adjective
- no·mad·ism /'nO-"ma-"di-z&m/ noun
11 Comments:
It must be baseball season...
By
The Doctor, at 2:28 PM
clap!clap!
clapclapclap!
clapclapclapclap!
clapclap!
:)
That's def. one of the reasons! You gotta love it!
By
Nomad, at 9:06 AM
How could you not love a place where cotton candy trees float in the air, Trey?
By
Nomad, at 12:42 PM
that's because DC doesn't have a real baseball team.
By
The Doctor, at 3:55 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dreamer!
If you send me your snail mail address I might send you a birthday card from NZ (though it will be late and take a while due to shipping). But I'll send it! Or I'll just see you in Junish
By
The Doctor, at 6:42 PM
happy birthday dearest! If you send ME your snail mail address I'll send you something from Oz. ;) Please don't talk about baseball- I'm SO bummed to be missing it. Also, I want to live in a commune with you when we're old ladies. ok?
Cafe Artiste in August.
By
Michelle, at 2:31 AM
Suddenly, I'm dying to go backpacking across Europe. And I want you to come and be my gypsy nomad/friend. =)
Cricket sucks. Baseball rocks.
By
Michelle, at 4:55 PM
so, Spring Training is almost over; anywords of wisdom for us?
By
The Doctor, at 7:53 PM
i keep thinking of things i want to say to you.
1. I think i saw your twin sister in Manly yesterday (?)
2. did you know the Bible refers to "kindred spirits"!? (see Philippians 2:20)
By
Michelle, at 11:10 PM
okay, spring training is over- you can blog again. Really, we want you to.
By
The Doctor, at 9:32 PM
ditto that, except change "now" to "no", and make it say that the rest of us are less happy for not having Diana blogging.
By
The Doctor, at 4:14 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home