Thena's Sweet Voice
Now THIS makes me happy today...
Thena's new cd, Under The Radar, has been released and it is totally available online:
http://www.thenadaremusic.com/products.html.
If you would like to listen to the CD, just click on the MUSIC link on the site and listen to any of the first 12 songs.
I love that even though some friends live far away, I can listen to them sing whenever and wherever I want. It's almost like being with them because during those times they feel so close. To me, that's something pretty close to magic.
Thena's new cd, Under The Radar, has been released and it is totally available online:
http://www.thenadaremusic.com/products.html.
If you would like to listen to the CD, just click on the MUSIC link on the site and listen to any of the first 12 songs.
I love that even though some friends live far away, I can listen to them sing whenever and wherever I want. It's almost like being with them because during those times they feel so close. To me, that's something pretty close to magic.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home