TAG - you are most definitely, NOT, a typical nice guy. But, you're not entirely an Ass. You're you own category, and by the authority granted me by the blogosphere, I dub you the Green Chile Festival of guys who are not nice but not, not nice.
MICH, how do you not like hot butter on breakfast toast? Mmmm, best ev-ah!!!
Maybe that's the problem! As hot butter on breakfast toast, girls must spend a lot of time wondering if nice guys will make them fat. You bring up a very good point. I shall ruminate over these topics for at least another 10 seconds, or so.
One entry found for nomad.
Main Entry: no·mad
Pronunciation: 'nO-"mad, British also 'nä-
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin nomad-, nomas member of a wandering pastoral people, from Greek, from nemein
1 : a member of a people who have no fixed residence but move from place to place usually seasonally and within a well-defined territory
2 : an individual who roams about aimlessly
- nomad adjective
- no·mad·ism /'nO-"ma-"di-z&m/ noun
14 Comments:
Am I a nice boy? I sure feel like I'm finishing last...
By
Anonymous, at 8:46 PM
botso, you are nowhere near last. nor are you near finished.
By
The Doctor, at 9:54 PM
You ARE a nice boy. Right on, Dennis. And to all of the other nice boys out there: YOU ROCK AND ROLL.
By
Nomad, at 7:30 AM
AND... you guys are like hot butter on breakfast toast.
By
Nomad, at 7:30 AM
That might just be the greatest compliment I've ever been given: Hot butter on breakfast toast!!!
Thanks for the kudos, Doc.
By
Anonymous, at 11:53 PM
do nice boys make bets?
(p.s. hot butter on breakfast toast is slimy and fatty, so i don't know what that means...)
By
Michelle, at 11:09 PM
I certainly didn't finish last, but I suspect that many would not peg me as a nice boy.
-TAG
By
The Angry Gnome, at 7:38 PM
(ummm... so i'm assuming the picture of the altered pants ensemble is going up tomorrow morning?)
By
Michelle, at 11:22 PM
TAG - you are most definitely, NOT, a typical nice guy. But, you're not entirely an Ass. You're you own category, and by the authority granted me by the blogosphere, I dub you the Green Chile Festival of guys who are not nice but not, not nice.
MICH, how do you not like hot butter on breakfast toast? Mmmm, best ev-ah!!!
Maybe that's the problem! As hot butter on breakfast toast, girls must spend a lot of time wondering if nice guys will make them fat. You bring up a very good point. I shall ruminate over these topics for at least another 10 seconds, or so.
Sorry for hijacking your blog, Nomadicus...
By
Anonymous, at 9:41 PM
Botso - My blogga is your blogga. ;)
By
Nomad, at 5:53 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
Nomad, at 1:30 PM
Michelle, NO WAY.
By
Nomad, at 1:31 PM
Nomad, don't let my secret out... otherwise I will have to retire the title of angry gnome!
-TAG
By
The Angry Gnome, at 4:37 PM
;)
By
Nomad, at 6:21 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home